scabies treatment
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

New Topic Post Reply

Get Started Register free and see all scabies posts and threads! Also ensure you read the Scabies treatment guide here for scabies treatment instructions. Have a scabies question? Simply ask it and someone within the community will surely answer it!

Sugars Options · View
Natasha
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 05, 2009 7:47:46 AM Quote

If your not using any Benadryl , I highly suggest you stay away from eating sugary foods as this tends to make the allergies way worse. I noticed if I was eating sugar I would get extremely itchy, but one I completely took sugar out of my diet I was fine. Your diet truly plays a huge role in fighting off and relaxing during scabies and post scabies

Sponsor  

scabies treatment

#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 07, 2009 5:04:49 PM Quote

I noticed the same thing, when I was drinking alot of beer and not eating correctly it seemed to be worse, but when I would stick to a healthy diet I noticed the sideeffects of post scabies way more bearable. Seems like you can beat them quicker with a clean diet and cleaning your insides up. I wonder if there is scientific evidence of this.

#3 Posted : Friday, October 02, 2009 9:39:52 AM Quote
Keep your diet clean in these times. Scabies is very hard to overcome but if you clean yourself from the inside out and keep a healthy diet its gonna be easier to get rid of.
#4 Posted : Thursday, December 03, 2009 10:17:12 AM Quote

Yup when you have scabies! As soon as you treat you are going to want to change your diet and eat healthy and start working out, so you can boost your immune system to help your body fight the scabies from the inside out, I have seen alot of great immune boosting supplements on this forum and im pretty sure they offer some kind of free trial. Scabies is not just about putting some cream on your body then they dissapear, if this is what you think you have alot of learning to do. After scabies is post scabies!

Cathy
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 25, 2010 3:46:44 PM Quote

This is true, you also notice a spike in activity if you drink beer or products which contain alcohol. I have heard alot about keeping a clean diet while recovering from scabies, it will help alot in riding it quicker. I wish there was more information out there on the subject as alot of people do not really give you a scabies protocol for dieting. At any rate I wish everyone well and this should be an experience that will last you a life time and shoudl make you a better person all around! Even though its tough there are brighter days at the end of the tunnel!

God Bless
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2011 8:09:02 AM Quote

Thanks! I also heard your diet plays a big role in scabies recovery, I am currently eating lots of onions as they contain allicin and also taking garlic pills daily which also contain allicin, it should help my immune system to help me fight it from the inside out. I am now going to stay away from sugars and monitor my itching.

#7 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 12:47:34 PM Quote

I am going to try eating ammounts of raw garlic 4 times a day and see if it boosts my immune any. I have been keeping my diet pretty clean lately as I want to continue to get healthier after getting these scabies. I am likely going to quit smoking after this ordeal because it is likely not helping with my healthy any as well. I am also now supplementing my diet using vitamins as well.

#8 Posted : Thursday, February 02, 2012 5:29:04 AM Quote

Just make sure you do not use Benadryl for weeks straight following your scabies treatment because it may mask the symptoms(itching) of active scabies and make it harder to treat once you figure out you still have them. This is the case in lots of scabies stories because they think the itching is gone so is the scabies.

#9 Posted : Friday, February 03, 2012 1:57:32 AM Quote
I am going to try eating ammounts of raw garlic 4 times a day and see if it boosts my immune any. I have been keeping my diet pretty clean lately as I want to continue to get healthier after getting these scabies. Boo hoo!
#10 Posted : Friday, February 03, 2012 6:39:35 AM Quote
You can also get scabies home treatment tips here;

Scabies home treatment tips

#11 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2012 8:13:41 AM Quote

You will certainly want to clean up your diet when dealing with scabies as things like sugar and alcohol will trigger more allergic reactions. Try supplementing fresh garlic into your diet and make sure your drinking lots of water, you can also use garlic supplements but just make sure they are Allicin rich as some brands take out the Allicin so it is odorless.

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
New Topic Post Reply