scabies treatment
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

New Topic Post Reply

Get Started Register free and see all scabies posts and threads! Also ensure you read the Scabies treatment guide here for scabies treatment instructions. Have a scabies question? Simply ask it and someone within the community will surely answer it!

Scabies on Eye lashes Options · View
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 23, 2010 5:21:53 AM Quote

Can you get scabies on your eyelashes... Because lately my eyes have been blinking or fluttering weird like their having spasms, it leaves me to beleive the the scabies are hanging around in areas where the treatment isnt being places... has anyone heard of weird scabies stuff like this.. I need to figure this out cause this is getting pretty frustrating dealing with scabies especialy when I have a daughter to take care of... Any suggestions.

Sponsor  

scabies treatment

Cure
#2 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2010 1:36:21 PM Quote
You can get scabies anywhere you have skin or flesh, in some cases people have reported them within their mouth or on their eyeballs, these would be in more severe cases such as norwegian scabies. In your case you could use sulfur shampoos and soaps daily and this should kill them off as scabies have a hard time living on the face and scalp as they prefer places with a lot more skin folds and warmth. You can get some sulfur cream and scabies home treatment tips online below:

Scabies Sulfur and Treatment tips

Good Luck

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
New Topic Post Reply