scabies treatment
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

New Topic Post Reply

Scabies Forum for Scabies Treatment

Be sure to register so you can see all boards and posts related to scabies mites and scabies treatment. Another good scabies resource is the Scabies treatment guide here that has many treatments and tips!

Garlic for Scabies Options · View
#1 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 6:43:48 AM Quote

Because of it's antibiotic properties and it's antiparasitic properties, garlic is a fantastic scabies combination treatment. Take 2 capsules, three times per day. Use this in conjunction with whatever method of treatment you use , it will help the aid of your scabies and help fight skin damage.

:d/ :d/
Sponsor  

scabies treatment

#2 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2009 11:24:53 AM Quote

Yes garlic is great but I doubt it will actually cure scabies. It most likely if very great for post scabies and other seconary infections that come with scabies. There is no harm in taking lots of garlic , it is only beneficial.

Mark
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2009 5:26:28 PM Quote

Scabies Treatment Resources

• Scabies Treatment Blog
  • Scabies Tricks Guide
  • Scabies 24 Hour Report

• I agree garlic is great to boost your immune system which will boost your overall health and allow your body to fight off or cure things faster. Great vegetable!

#4 Posted : Friday, December 04, 2009 1:36:17 PM Quote
    You should always be eating vegetables like onions and garlic, it is a great way to boost your immune system and keep you healthy, if you cant buy it fresh get some supplements, try to find the ones with alicin in it, its the true healthy active ingredient in the real garlic. So the supplement would say garlic with allicin, this is the good stuff. Yes garlic and onions will help you with scabies by cleaning your body up, garlic is way more powerful compared to onions but they carry the same kind of properties. So if you just begin to use this stuff because you have scabies, I would suggest when you get over scabies you continue to use this to supplement your overall health.

Im a big health nut so I know a thing or two!

#5 Posted : Friday, February 12, 2010 9:09:58 AM Quote

Yup I am using garlic in vitamin form 3 times a day, I was using it during treatment of scabies and for months in post scabies to help fight off any infection and help repair internal health. It is also great for cardiovascular health. So if your dealing with scabies or post scabies grab a bottle of 200 in your local health store.

#6 Posted : Sunday, March 21, 2010 1:51:00 PM Quote

I tried taking like 8 garlic capsules in a day and I must say you should follow the directions and just take 2 twice a day, you will have troubles urinating likely. Gotta be careful taking pure garlic like that externely. I have been told though that garlic will help any kind of antibacterial wounds and should help in the process of scabies healing.

#7 Posted : Friday, April 09, 2010 4:35:07 PM Quote

Garlic will definetely not kill scabies, but what it will do is maintain higher overall health, it will boost your immune system which will allow your body to fight off scabies more easily than if you were not taking garlic. Some garlic contains allicin which is important, I highly suggest though you guy lots of raw garlic and eat about 4 clovers througout the day, simpley crush it up and eat little chunks each hour. This should help boost your immune system in conjunction with any scabies treatment your using, you should treat naturally externally and internally!

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
    New Topic Post Reply