scabies treatment
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

New Topic Post Reply

Get Started Register free and see all scabies posts and threads! Also ensure you read the Scabies treatment guide here for scabies treatment instructions. Have a scabies question? Simply ask it and someone within the community will surely answer it!

Anyone using Baking Soda for Scabies Options · View
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 04, 2010 7:05:04 AM Quote

Scabies Treatment Resources

• Scabies Tricks guide
  • Scabies Treatment Blog
  • Scabies 24 hour Report

• I was just curious if anyone was using baking soda to help the skin healing process in post scabies. I have been soaking my feet in it to loosen up the skin so the treatments can penetrate it and it works well. I have also started taking baths with a cup of baking soda as suggested on this fourm and wow it takes away the itch completely and i can sleep at night and its making my skin really really soft. This will not kill scabies mites but this helps to repair your skin and eleviate the itching from mites and debris.

Good little tricks thanks guys

Sponsor  

scabies treatment

Tyler
    #2 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 12:06:46 PM Quote

• Scabies Tricks guide
  • Scabies Treatment Blog
  • Scabies 24 hour Report

• Thanks this does work! I have also been adding a little bit of noxxemma into my foot baths and it helps open up the pores quickly and my feet now feel real soft and not so hard. Thanks

Becky
    #3 Posted : Sunday, December 19, 2010 12:22:45 PM Quote

• Scabies Tricks guide
  • Scabies Treatment Blog
  • Scabies 24 hour Report

• You guys should just be using sulfur soaps and creams for scabies and during post scabies, this will help clear up all the lesions and kill any mites. Sulfur is 100% effective against scabies and any type of skin mites. It is also used for severe acne this is why it is good to use in soap form in post scabies. Here is the link for scabies tips:

scabies treatment tips

Melissa
    #4 Posted : Monday, March 21, 2011 9:04:57 AM Quote

• Scabies Tricks guide
  • Scabies Treatment Blog
  • Scabies 24 hour Report

• Thanks, these sulfur cream are definetely working. I am also putting in half a cup of baking soda into my nightly baths as suggested. I am definetely on the road to recovery from this scabies nightmare.

#5 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2011 3:41:44 AM Quote

• Scabies Tricks guide
  • Scabies Treatment Blog
  • Scabies 24 hour Report

• If your looking for relief from the itching you guys can try taking baths using lavendar oil or epsom salts, these really get rid of the itchy feeling, the best time is to use them before bed so you can get some rest. They will not kill scabies but they are defintely gonna help you relax and be less frustrating as scabies can be very irritating.

#6 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2011 8:03:15 AM Quote

• Scabies Tricks guide
  • Scabies Treatment Blog
  • Scabies 24 hour Report

• Thanks for the tips. I was using tea tree oil in my baths and it never really did anything, not to mention it made the water freezing cold so I could not stay in there long, it never took the scabies itch away. I am going to try using the baking soda tonight.

Thanks

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
    New Topic Post Reply