scabies treatment
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

New Topic Post Reply

Get Started Register free and see all scabies posts and threads! Also ensure you read the Scabies treatment guide here for scabies treatment instructions. Have a scabies question? Simply ask it and someone within the community will surely answer it!

Can Infected Toilets Cause Scabies? Options · View
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 30, 2010 7:11:26 AM Quote

Infected toilet seats can cause scabies. Scabies is an infectious skin condition and it can spread if an infested individual has used the toilet before you. The condition is caused by the underlying parasites and once the infected individual uses the toilet, these parasites may perhaps still be lingering here, waiting for another host. This is one of the main reasons why you must disinfect public toilets. It is also imperative to clean your home bathroom frequently.

At the same time as scabies is not a life-threatening disease, it can cause a lot of discomfort to the sufferer. If you are suffering extreme itching, then there are chances that you may have contracted scabies infestation. It is also recognised as the ‘seven year itch’. If the infection is left untreated, it would soon develop into a rash. The scabies infection can occur on any part of the body, however it is usually found in cracks and crevices. If you tend to scratch too much, there are chances that you may develop other skin conditions such as impetigo or strep.

Usually people with a weaker immune system are known to develop serious form of scabies, known as the crusted scabies or Norwegian scabies. There are no specific vaccines to eliminate the mites responsible for scabies; however there are creams or lotions available in the market. Prevention remains the best cure here and therefore you must maintain proper hygienic conditions, so as to prevent the infestation from spreading on to others.

There are numerous different ways to kill scabies naturally instead of using dangerous chemicals such as permethrin. If your looking to kill your scabies with 3 items from your grocery store within 24 hours you should visit --> http://ScabiesReview.com

Sponsor  

scabies treatment

#2 Posted : Sunday, July 04, 2010 5:23:29 PM Quote

Is Lysol enough to kill scabies on toilet seats, if i spray twic a day will it kill them.

Kelly
#3 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 6:44:45 AM Quote

I beleive that this is where I got scabies was on a public urinal, better believe it, well this is what my instincts tell me as I never noticed till a few weeks later. And I do beleive spraying lysol on doorknobs and toilet seats will prevent you from getting scabies, I would suggest using some kind of bleach wipe though or wiping everythign you touch twice a day with bleach, this means everything you remote control, surfaces, keyboards , lip balms everythign and seal everything you are not using up. This will help you beat scabies more quick and help you not get it again from your items or environment. There is alot of great information on this scabies forum that help me beat scabies a few months back, I was really feeling down and out until I found people on here and advice. Just remember this scabies battle will get better day by day just keep up the fight and the cleaning.

Kelly

Carla
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 3:09:38 AM Quote

You can get scabies from anywhere, regardless if the place is dirty or clean. Millions of people each year get scabies all over the world. I think it actually happens to like 60% of the world at some point in their life, whether it be scabies or lice.

#5 Posted : Saturday, December 04, 2010 6:47:26 PM Quote

I use those lysol wet wipres and the lysol sprays to prevent reinfections from toilet seats and door knobs and any surface areas, this works well and will help you keep away from getting reinfected with scabies. You can also make a bleach solution to wipe down any other items or surfaces.

#6 Posted : Friday, March 02, 2012 10:21:32 AM Quote
Lysol would certainly kill scabies on toilet seats and things like door handles!

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
New Topic Post Reply