scabies treatment
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

New Topic Post Reply

Get Started Register free and see all scabies posts and threads! Also ensure you read the Scabies treatment guide here for scabies treatment instructions. Have a scabies question? Simply ask it and someone within the community will surely answer it!

Scabies on Feet Options · View
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2010 6:30:38 AM Quote

Is it just me or is anyone else having problems with getting reinfested with scabies on my feet?
Sponsor  

scabies treatment

Cure
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 01, 2010 8:32:36 AM Quote

The two most common places to get reinfested by scabies is your hands and feet, they love to dwell in these places because it is a perfect place to hide in your skin folds to protect them and they are usually contracted through hand contact or contact with carpeting.

#3 Posted : Thursday, May 27, 2010 7:25:26 PM Quote

Yeah anything you have around like remote controls, lip balms, etc that you touch or play with daily bag them up and seal them for a week. Yeah I kept getting reinfested on my fingers from something I was coming into contact with.
You can also use some kind of aloe creams on your hands to prevent them from hardening.

#4 Posted : Friday, May 28, 2010 6:58:58 AM Quote

Try using something called Johnsons Foot Soap, it is a powder taht you put in a foot bath which contains Borax, Iodide and Bran. It is very cheap you get like 8 pouches for about 5$. It soothes your feet while softenining corns and calluses or hard feet, it also relieves itching associated with scabies. It is a real good foot bath powder if your feet are hard and thick and maybe the scabies treatments are not penetrating your skin because of this.

Chelsea
#5 Posted : Sunday, July 04, 2010 1:01:51 PM Quote
Yeah get one of those comfort plus footbaths they are like 20$ they make bubbles and everything. Then you can use epsom salts or any kind of borax foot soap and soak them, this will soften them up big time. Also get that exfoliator stuff on this forum, the blue banner one its revitol and it sheds all the layers from your skin. This is a must for scabies

Erin
#6 Posted : Saturday, September 18, 2010 7:31:43 AM Quote

Take foot baths using baking soda for a few weeks or until you notice your skin on your feet is back to normal, it is hard to kill scabies on the foot area because the skin is already to thick because you have been using them to walk for years and scabies create a skin layer around them to protect them. I would suggest starting with baking soda foot baths as it will soften up the skin and allow the treatment to be more successful.

#7 Posted : Saturday, December 04, 2010 6:55:19 PM Quote

Foot baths using a dry laundry soap help me considerably as it softened the souls of my feet which allowed the treatments to start penetrating the skin and killed the scabies. Your feet you walk on each and everyday and athey build up a layer of skin which is thick and hard and prevents scabies treatments from working properly.

Try this out for a week then retreat

Should work!

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
New Topic Post Reply