scabies treatment
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

New Topic Post Reply

Get Started Register free and see all scabies posts and threads! Also ensure you read the Scabies treatment guide here for scabies treatment instructions. Have a scabies question? Simply ask it and someone within the community will surely answer it!

Tea tree oil soaps Options · View
#1 Posted : Friday, August 07, 2009 7:41:26 AM Quote

I have been fidning some success with tea tree oil soaps it seems to reduce the itchiness alot and subsides any new ones from coming on me.

Sponsor  

scabies treatment

#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 25, 2009 4:05:57 PM Quote

Yes I have been putting drops of tea tree oil in my noxxeemma soap and hair shampoo, this seems to be helping me sleep alot at night.

#3 Posted : Sunday, September 06, 2009 5:56:15 PM Quote

I got some of these tea tree oil soaps from well.ca and they came and were exfoliating soaps for the feet. So I am gently using them for my body and they are helping exfoliate a little bit, not really sure if the tea tree oil is killing scabies or helping but ill keep trying for another week or so.

Cure
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2009 12:39:40 PM Quote

Tea tree oil soaps will help you with scabies infections and post scabies infections but they will not help you cure scabies. It is just a myth that tea tree oil will cure scabies, if you think this your in for a huge waste of your time and alot of smelly days.
#5 Posted : Saturday, November 28, 2009 2:00:43 PM Quote

Yes these soaps really work for a hour after use then its back to restless nights, I found noxemma to work alot better but it wasnt good for my skins comlexsion! Anyone tried the tar coal soaps ?

#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 02, 2010 8:04:59 AM Quote

You can also buy a bottle of tea tree oil for about 10$ and make your own soaps! Or use it in your bath, I suggest about 6-8 drops of tea tree oil and 4-6 drops of lavendar oil and you will go to bed itch free and really relaxed. You can also add epsom salts if you wish and they even have a lavendar epsom salt.

#7 Posted : Wednesday, July 21, 2010 5:45:43 AM Quote

I tried a new bar soap lately called oatmeal soap or somethign it just comes in bar form but has some kind of exfoliants within it that help slowly surface debris. Works alot better then normal soap. I know tea tree oil wont kill scabies I tried many times. It did seem to slowly help fade red marks and stuff though I think or maybe just over time the markings fade.

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
New Topic Post Reply