scabies treatment
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

New Topic Post Reply

Get Started Register free and see all scabies posts and threads! Also ensure you read the Scabies treatment guide here for scabies treatment instructions. Have a scabies question? Simply ask it and someone within the community will surely answer it!

Post Scabies water blisters Options · View
kelly
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 09, 2009 4:45:32 PM Quote

Scabies Treatment Resources

• Scabies Tricks guide
  • Scabies Treatment Blog
  • Scabies 24 hour Report

• Is anyone else getting these post scabies water blisters on their fingers and wrist. These things are so annnoying and so hard not to pop, they seem like water blisters that you pop and water comes out and they seem to dissapear once popped pretty qucikly. They also seem to come in groups, is anyone familiiar with these things and know if this is a post scabies reaction to the permetrhin or dead mites ? please help

kelly

Sponsor  

scabies treatment

#2 Posted : Friday, July 10, 2009 11:45:02 AM Quote

• Scabies Tricks guide
  • Scabies Treatment Blog
  • Scabies 24 hour Report

• Yeah i got these same blisters just on the tops of my hands, for some reason they never appear on the bottoms. I pop them open then water comes out then they flatten and in like 2 days they are completely gone, they do not itch one bit. Kinda strange im guessing that this is a post scabies problem with the skin being too dry? Or is this some kind of post scabies skin reaction ?

#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 09, 2009 7:25:57 AM Quote

• Scabies Tricks guide
  • Scabies Treatment Blog
  • Scabies 24 hour Report

• Those are just from your hands being oversenstive to dryness or the chemical reaction from the permethrin. Likely you are in post scabies if you do not feel any pin prick sensations. In post scabies just make sure your constanlty applying creams to your body for moisture. Apply lightly not over clogging your skin
    Jane
    #4 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2010 9:12:02 AM Quote

• Scabies Tricks guide
  • Scabies Treatment Blog
  • Scabies 24 hour Report

• In my case this was an obvious sign that I was in post scabies or my skin was healing, if the blisters appear and dissappear within a day or two, likely this is post scabies or your skin healing. You will know you still have scabies by your skin still pin prick itching, you can tell the difference in the itches. Post scabies itches but not as intense.

#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2011 10:05:17 PM Quote

• Scabies Tricks guide
  • Scabies Treatment Blog
  • Scabies 24 hour Report

• I have the same blisters on my hands, but a few of them are still on my fingers and one on my foot, should I be popping them? They dont really itch as much but are more sore and appear out of no where, one of them has gone down but not away, should i be concerned as I am in post scabies treatment of 6 days, my body has stopped itching in the past 24 hours and i have already started to heal in most areas aside from these blisters, but i am paranoid that these blisters are still lingering, please help.
    Mark
    #6 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2011 2:59:26 AM Quote

• Scabies Tricks guide
  • Scabies Treatment Blog
  • Scabies 24 hour Report

• From my experience these water blisters are nothing more than from dry skin. I just poked a hole in them and they would dissapear within 12 hours, but yes they would pop up on the tops and sides of my fingers only for some reason. At first I thought this may be where the scabies were burrowing but after reading more it seems very clear it is post scabies as the skin is damaged from the treatments and very dry.

Donna = AZ
    #7 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2011 3:43:18 PM Quote

• Scabies Tricks guide
  • Scabies Treatment Blog
  • Scabies 24 hour Report

• I DON'T KNOW IF THESE ARE CALLED 'SCABIES' - I GET THEM ONLY ON MY SHINS AND THEY ITCH TERRIBLY! NATURALLY THEY ITCH FIERCELY, SCRATCH THEM AND THEY DRIP AND THEN END UP WITH A BLOODY MESS! THEY FORM A SCAB & THAT TAKES ABOUT 3-WEEKS TO GO AWAY. IF YOU KEEP ITCHING THEM, THEY BLEED AND BLEED?
    ANY ANSWERS OUT THERE? I ALSO BRUISE VERY EASILY.
    #8 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2011 2:40:59 AM Quote

• Scabies Tricks guide
  • Scabies Treatment Blog
  • Scabies 24 hour Report

• Well scabies do not really bleed unless you have a bad case and have been itching yourself intensly for some time. The typical signs of a scabies infection are intense itching during the evening hours, groups of lessions in areas like wasteline, webbing of fingers and hands, any place with lots of skin folds, and if you had scabies for some time your skin will become very scaley.

#9 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2011 8:16:59 PM Quote

• Scabies Tricks guide
  • Scabies Treatment Blog
  • Scabies 24 hour Report

• My mom is such a genius. I've been itching for 2 weeks. She told me to use ebson salts to soak my hands in and take a bath in it. It works my hands are drying up. I'm not itching as much. I hope this helps someone else. Good luck to everyone who is in misery.
    #10 Posted : Thursday, September 08, 2011 10:24:56 PM Quote

• Scabies Tricks guide
  • Scabies Treatment Blog
  • Scabies 24 hour Report

• I've got this too.

I do recall one time when I burned the back of my hand with water from an iron, that I got water-blisters a few days later under the burn when I was outside sweating in the sun. The burn was superficial, but it essentially sealed the pores, and when I sweat, there was no way for the sweat to escape. I'm guessing either the scabies or permethrin has caused skin damage of a similar nature.

A mild burn (like sunburn) comes off in a solid sheet like peeling glue off your fingers, whereas regular skin flakes and sloughs off unnoticed in tinier pieces.
    #11 Posted : Friday, September 09, 2011 6:53:42 AM Quote

• Scabies Tricks guide
  • Scabies Treatment Blog
  • Scabies 24 hour Report

• This makes sense. It is likely the permethrin cream or sulphur that makes the skin dry out so much that it screws up the skin and it can not let the sweat out. When I had scabies I had the same water type blisters but they would only appear on my fingers.

#12 Posted : Tuesday, February 28, 2012 9:22:32 AM Quote

• Scabies Tricks guide
  • Scabies Treatment Blog
  • Scabies 24 hour Report

• The water blisters after scabies treatment will go away really quickly and are nothing to worry about as it is from your skin being so dry and the treatments that cause these post scabies blisters. You can simply just poke them open with one little pin prick and they will flatten out and be gone within 24 hours. This is normal with post scabies just like dry skin is.

#13 Posted : Thursday, March 22, 2012 3:31:23 PM Quote

• Scabies Tricks guide
  • Scabies Treatment Blog
  • Scabies 24 hour Report

• ive treated myself with the scabbies cream twice in the last six days, they seemed like they were going away but this morning i woke up with a huge itching sensation and my legs were itching like crazy, my hands are also very dry and ive got blisters on my hands and feet. the marks are going away but 80 percent of the itch is going away how long is it going to take !?!?!
    Cure
    #14 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2012 3:43:58 AM Quote

• Scabies Tricks guide
  • Scabies Treatment Blog
  • Scabies 24 hour Report

• It depends on how long you had scabies before being treated that determines how long treatment may take, what kind of treatment you need and how long post scabies will take. Maybe you could provide more information about your specific scabies case? Then we could give you more info.
    #15 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2012 12:10:21 PM Quote

• Scabies Tricks guide
  • Scabies Treatment Blog
  • Scabies 24 hour Report

• hi> I did my last treatment 6 days ago and I am now getting water blisters on the side of my pinky in groups. I know on this thread you guys said it was post scabies, but did anyone find out that they were reinfested and it wasn't just dry skin? Please let me know. I am so paranoid and I have a 10 month old son which I do not want to reinfest him. Thank you so much ahead of time:)
    #16 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2012 2:11:49 PM Quote

• Scabies Tricks guide
  • Scabies Treatment Blog
  • Scabies 24 hour Report

• With re-infection things to watch out for are new groups of rashes and dry scaley skin as this would be places scabies are likely burrowing to lay eggs or protect themselves.
    #17 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2012 5:53:11 AM Quote

• Scabies Tricks guide
  • Scabies Treatment Blog
  • Scabies 24 hour Report

• I just recently treated myself and my family 3 days ago for scabies. I felt good yesterday and woke up this morning with what looked like a water blister on my left ring finger, and my 10 month old has one red bump on her arm. Please does anyone know if this is post scabies or it didn't work the first time. I am so paranoid now, because I don't want her to get reinfesteed
    #18 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2012 8:26:25 AM Quote

• Scabies Tricks guide
  • Scabies Treatment Blog
  • Scabies 24 hour Report

• The water blisters certainly are post scabies as your skin is very dry from the treatment and mites activity, in most cases this will happen on your hands. Within the first week after scabies treatment your skin may still be a bit itchy from the treatment and because the skin is still allergic to the dead mites and their debris which can cause your skin to show a rash here and there. Signs of active scabies would be rashes that develop in groupings, new tunnel marks/burrow marks and night time pin prick type itching.

Give it a week and then monitor your situation.
    #19 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2012 4:50:21 PM Quote

• Scabies Tricks guide
  • Scabies Treatment Blog
  • Scabies 24 hour Report

• I have what looks like water blisters in a big bunch between my fingers and they are itching a little but only because I popped it. Is this normal of post scabies or is it reinfested
    #20 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2012 4:39:56 AM Quote

• Scabies Tricks guide
  • Scabies Treatment Blog
  • Scabies 24 hour Report

• That is normal for post scabies as the skin is very dry and damaged, if you poke them slightly they will go away quickly. You should be watching for new burrows and groups of rashes as this signifies scabies re-infection.
    #21 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2012 12:40:50 PM Quote

• Scabies Tricks guide
  • Scabies Treatment Blog
  • Scabies 24 hour Report

• if you have scabies on ur hands no matter how irritating they are DO NOT POP THEM because it causes them to spread and make the infection worse as the hav eggs in them.
    #22 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2013 1:43:29 PM Quote

• Scabies Tricks guide
  • Scabies Treatment Blog
  • Scabies 24 hour Report

• The water blisters are not from scabies mites but from the dryness your skin is experiencing likely from the treatment. I believe these happens lots in the first week or so after scabies on the hands or feet.
    Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
    New Topic Post Reply